Audit & Assurance – Protection for Business
Our audit plan is designed to present insightful business advice by highlighting potential areas of risk and examining improved controls to safeguard the business assets, providing advice on opportunities to improve profit and cash-flow performance.
Our Audit Projects are:
- Risk Managed – our approach concentrates on minimising any exposures that negatively impact your business or organisation. Our audit methodology delivers a process driven checklist ensuring all controls are managed.
- Driven by International Compliance – based on current international auditing standards we ensure best practice for our clients.
- Built on Professionalism – we work towards our clients and pride ourselves on a timely delivery of service.
Audit Services include:
- Statutory Audit
- Accounts Preparation
- Internal Audits
- Costs/Overheads Audits
- Financial Advice and Business Development
- Compliance Returns to Revenue
Our Assurance Services provide assurance for:
- Those seeking to minimise potential financial exposure or requiring independent assessment on the financial status of the company
- Dispute resolution for any businesses, public sector bodies and individuals involved
- Investment review from Venture Capital led companies
- Fraud Management within a business or organisation
- Mergers, acquisitions, disposals and MBOs/MBIs